Who Has Access to Your Information
The Company has access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Company is the data controller and the Company’s address is Cardea Solutions (UK), Unit C4 Broadoak Business Park, Ashburton Road West, Manchester, M17 1RW. The Company owns the data that it collects on the site.
The Company also uses contractors to service the site. Where these contractors require access to personal information, the Company tries to seek assurances that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to the Company, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice.
The Company may have to disclose information about customers to the Company’s professional advisers to obtain professional advice.
The Company respects privacy and will not disclose your information to anyone else. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Location of Data
The data that the Company collects from you is stored within Great Britain.
Information the Company Collects & Uses
The Company collects and processes the following data about you:
- Name, Address, Delivery Address, Telephone Number(s), Email
- Details of purchases you make on the Website.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Company, ordering products, posting material or requesting information or further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Company and if you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you complete a survey on the site, the Company may collect that and use it within the Company’s group of companies.
- Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The Company uses this for website administration.
How the Company uses your data
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
- To allow you to purchase goods on the Website;
- To allow you to supply the products or services you have requested;
- To collect payment from you;
- To contact you about your orders and requests;
- To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company’s services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the website;
- To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. The Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information;
- To produce statistics about the Company’s customers for the Company’s advertisers and investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals. The Company can use these statistics to allow adverts to be targeted at certain types of customers.
Data & Password Security
All data you provide to the Company is stored on the Company’s secure servers in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once the Company has received data from you, the Company uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at
your own risk. Unless the Company has been negligent the Company is not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
Choice – Receiving Marketing Emails
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from the Company. You can do this by clicking on the homepage link titled newsletter or when signing up for an account tick the box subscribe. You can choose not to receive these emails later by opting out by clicking the unsubscribe link on the communication you receive from the Company.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to our Website;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Website;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail communication;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve our website and your user experience;
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cardea Solutions (UK) Limited, Unit C4 Broadoak Business Park, Ashburton Road West, Manchester M17 1RW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of Cookies We Collect
The list below highlights the cookies we collect and what information they store.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorised by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you.
|__cfduid||Feefo||To display customer feedback.|
|JSESSIONID||Zoho Sales IQ|
|_AVESTA_ENVIRONMENT||Mailchimp||The cookie is set when the user subscribes to an e-mail service from Mailchimp.|
|_at.hist.#||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to store the user’s usage history of the AddThis sharing widget.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|__atuvc||AddThis||Updates the counter of a website’s social sharing features.|
|__atuvs||AddThis||Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing.|
|_at.cww||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform Add This.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Cardea Solutions||Determines if the user’s navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.|
|ads/ga-audiences||Google Analytics||Used by Google AdWords to re-en gage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.|
|at-lojson-cache-#||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.|
|at-rand||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.|
|bt2||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform Add This to keep a record of parts of the site that has been visited in order to recommend other parts of the site.|
|collect||Google Analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|di2||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series o f advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|impression.php/#||Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button.|
|loc||AddThis||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share in formation with each other are geographically located (state level).|
|MUID||Bing||Used widely by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie enables user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.|
|MUIDB||Bing||Used widely by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie enables user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.|
|ouid||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.|
|tr||Used by social media platform Facebook.|
|uid||AddThis||Creates a unique, machine-generated user ID. AddThis, which is owned by Clearspring Technologies, uses the user ID to make it possible for the user to share content across social networks and provide detailed statistics to various providers.|
|uvc||AddThis||Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.|
|vc||AddThis||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.|
|xtc||AddThis||Registers the user’s sharing of content via social media.|
|_GPSLSC||Page Speed script to improve webpage speed.|
|campussession||Sprint||Sprint Mail e-mail visitor tracking.|
|cardeasolutionsukltd-_zldp||Zoho Sales IQ||Livechat service.|
|cardeasolutionsukltd-_zldt||Zoho Sales IQ||Livechat service.|
|cc_cookie_id||Cardea Solutions||Website caching cookie.|
|e3de1f7d42||Zoho Sales IQ||Livechat service.|
|external_no_cache||Cardea Solutions||Website caching cookie.|
|formisimo||Formisimo||Onsite visitor behaviour tracking.|
|frontend||Cardea Solutions||Website caching cookie.|
|frontend_cid||Cardea Solutions||Website caching cookie.|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||Zoho CRM||Zoho CRM web integration.|
|mailchimp_landing_page||Mailchimp||The cookie is set when the user subscribes to an e-mail service from Mailchimp.|
|siqlsdb||Zoho Sales IQ||Livechat service.|
|utsdb||Zoho Sales IQ||Livechat service.|
|SESS#||Convertful||Preserves users states across page requests.|